- 100% cold pressed Macadamia nut oil
- One of the highest concentration of monounsaturated fats (oleic acid)
- Perfect ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids
- Sweet buttery taste; resistant to oxidation; extremely high in vitamin E
SPECIES NUTRITION MACADAMIA NUT OIL 500ML
Species Nutrition has produced a high quality cooking oil that has been shown to have various benenfits in maintaining good health. Macadamia Nut Oil contains a high concentration of monounsaturated fats and Omega Fatt Acids that are essential for reducing inflammation and reducing diseases related to inflammation. This dietary cooking element provides top ingredients to help you cook healthier and eat healthier.
GREAT FOR COOKING
Macadamia nut oil can even be used for cooking! Macadamia nut oil has an extremely high smoke point (410 degrees), which means it's excellent for stir-fry and baking. If you were to use another oil such as Olive oil, this oil has a much lower smoke point (325 degrees or less) and it degrades when used in cooking. It’s great for cooking and has a high smoke point, but it also does one more; Macadamia nut oil gives off a sweet buttery taste, is resistant to oxidation, and is extremely high in vitamin E.
SPECIES NUTRITION MACADAMIA NUT OIL BENEFITS:
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids
- Provides Essential Vitamins and Nutrients for Overall Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Protects Against Cardivascular Disease
- High Quality Performance Enhancing Fats
SPECIES NUTRITION MACADAMIA NUT OIL DIRECTIONS:
Shake Well Before Use. Macadamia Nut Oil is ideal for cooking due to it's ability to maintain its quality under high heat. Use as directed.
SPECIES NUTRITION MACADAMIA NUT OIL INGREDIENTS:
Ingredients Amount % Daily Value** Calories 130 Calories from Fat 130 Total Fat 14g 22 Saturated Fat 2g 10 Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 11g Cholesterol 0g 0 Vitamin E 0
*Daily Value not established.**Percent DV based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:Macadamia Nut Oil